entry rules regulations
TCS WORLD 10K BENGALURU 2023 VIRTUAL EVENT RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Application Guidelines
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your application. Confirmation of applications received shall be subject to the entry rules mentioned hereunder.
- An applicant can apply for only one of the two Virtual race categories – Open 10K and Majja Run (5 km); multiple applications will entail all entries not being confirmed. Further, an applicant must apply for the event using a single email address.
- An applicant shall be confirmed, subject to fulfilling conditions mentioned herein, only for the race category he/she has applied for.
- Applicants can only register via online, using this registration link and paying applicable entry fees basis the race category selected. No individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the event promoter, Procam International Pvt. Ltd. (PIPL).
- Group entries:
- Group entries shall be accepted for the Open 10K and Majja Run (5 km) categories of Virtual event. There has to be a minimum of 20 individual entries to comprise a group.
- All members of the group must fulfill the minimum age eligibility of the race category.
- Click here to know the process of group registrations where the group/corporate is sponsoring the entry fees of its team members/employees.
- Click here to know the process of group registrations where individual team members/ employees will be paying their own entry fees.
- Before submitting in your/your ward’s application (in case the participant is below the age of 18 years), please check if :
- all details marked as mandatory fields (prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form) are filled;
- the requisite entry fees have been paid;
- the ‘waiver’, ‘consent’ and ‘entry rules and guidelines’ have been agreed to in the application form;
- the applicant meets the minimum age eligibility criteria of the race category chosen.
Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above-mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not be considered for confirmation.
- Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email at email@example.com
- Application status: Application status can be viewed on the user’s individual profile on the event website within 7 working days of registration. If you are unable to check the application status online, please contact our event helpline number 080-41739955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finishers of all virtual race categories will be able to download e-medal and e-certificate with their timing mentioned, from their TCS World 10K Bengaluru web profile (https://tcsworld10k.procam.in) latest by 15th June 2023.
- Participants must choose locations for their virtual run which has adequate mobile/internet connectivity so as to enable the TCS World 10K Bengaluru App, powered by TCS, to collect your running data – it is advisable to check the same prior to commencing your race by doing a practice run. PIPL or TCS, will not be held responsible for any discrepancy/error in participation data collected from the TCS World 10K Bengaluru App or failure to receive participation data from the TCS World 10K Bengaluru App, from the participant for any reason.
- Participant(s) may be required to submit further proof of identity/age/activity data, as may be required by PIPL, failing which PIPL may, at its sole discretion, disqualify the said participant.
- Entry Rejection and Refund Policy
- Once an entry is received, no requests for a refund of application fees will be entertained.
- Where your application is rejected for reasons whatsoever, the entry fee component paid will be refunded on or before 30th June 2023. An amount of ₹ 50 will be deducted as processing charges.
- Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event registration team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 30th June 2023.
- Entry Deferment Policy
In case where the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023 edition is canceled for reasons whatsoever, your entry for the TCS World 10K Bengaluru (Virtual) shall be carried forward, in the same race category, to the subsequently conducted edition of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru (Virtual Event). No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Further, entry fees already paid will not be refunded to the confirmed virtual participant.
- Other Important Points
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned before, top-up donations (if any), where made, will not be refunded under any circumstance of whatsoever nature.
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned on the website https://email@example.com prior to submitting your application.
- PIPL reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru at any point in time.