Champions with Disability
Race Day: Sunday, 21st May 2023*
Start from: Inside Sree Kanteerava Stadium
Race category distance: 4.2 km
|Wednesday, 1st March 2023, 7 AM IST||Friday, 28th April 2023, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as the running places are over, whichever is earlier.|
Minimum age eligibility to apply for :
Champions with Disability applicant race category is 12 years (born on or before 20.05.2011)
Champions with Disability buddy (attendant) is 18 years (born on or before 20.05.2005)
- The Champions with Disability Run category is a non-timed, participative category. Timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
- Participation in the Champions with Disability (CWD) is open for individuals with the following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder.
- We recommend participants of the Champions with Disability be accompanied by his/her Buddy on race day. The buddy must be 18 years and above (born on or before 20.05.2005). The Buddy is required to fill in a separate form and submit the same along with the form of the Champions with Disability participant, marking the said form as “Buddy of _______ (name of Champions with Disability participant)”. Entry fee is charged for the Buddy (as mentioned in the application fee). Click here to understand the role of a Buddy before and on race day.
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- All CWD participants must be born on or before 20.05.2011: Buddies accompanying CWD participants must be of minimum 18 years as on 20.05.2005
- Entry rules and regulations
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Thursday,18th May to Saturday, 20th May 2023), participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Bengaluru are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 18th and 19th May, allowing time slots available on 20th May for outstation participants to collect their running number bibs.
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis.
- All finishers of the Champions with Disability race category will get a finishers medal post their run on race day (finishers medal will not be posted to individual runners). Participation certificates of CWD participants will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Champions with Disability Run participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
*The Event and Expo dates may be subject to change due to the Karnataka State Assembly Elections