EMPANELMENT OF NGOs
Non-Government Organisations (NGOs) who wish to utilize the platform of TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023 to raise awareness and/or funds for their projects, need to empanel themselves as a participating NGO with the event’s Philanthropy Partner, aidbees.
To enrol, the NGO needs to fill in and submit the online registration at tcsw10k.aidbees.org form on aidbees website. The following documents need to be uploaded to complete the online enrolment process:
- Certificate of registration of the NGO (as a Trust/Society/Section-8 Company)
- Open file format of NGO logo in EPS/Illustrator/Corel Draw/PDF format and high-res jpg/ png format
- 12A; 10BE; PAN Card copy – this is mandatory for participation as a fundraising NGO
- If the name of the NGO is longer then they should provide an acronym of maximum 5 letters.
- Audited Financial Statements 2021-2022
- Annual report of 2021-2022
To complete the enrolment process with aidbees, each NGO needs to make an NGO registration contribution to aidbees. To know more on the applicable registration contribution and anything more on NGO enrolment, write to email@example.com. NGO enrollment with aidbees will close on 15th May 2023.
Individuals raising funds for a cause of their choice are the backbone of the philanthropic endeavor of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru. An individual fundraiser assumes the role of championing the cause of the chosen NGO and garnering support in terms of funds, in an effort to make a tangible difference. Depending upon the amount of funds raised, the individuals get elevated to higher levels.
All fundraisers start by creating a fundraising page on aidbees’ website – aidbees supports these individuals in their endeavor by providing relevant assistance and guidance along the way.
Any individual, whether participating in the event or not, can use the philanthropy platform of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023 to support an NGO of his/her choosing and raise funds therefor. One can start a fundraising page on the event aidbees website and become a ‘Fundraiser’.
In order to run at the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023, a Fundraiser needs to independently register on the event website (tcsworld10k.procam.in) before the published registration end date.
What Individual Fundraiser can look forward to:
- Recognition will be given on the aidbees website to the top 10 individual Fundraisers every month.
- Top two Fundraisers, provided they have raised a minimum of INR 75,000 by 9th June 2023, will be featured in the Event Docket.
- Fundraisers who have raised more than INR 50,000 will be listed in the Event Docket released at the Philanthropy Awards.
- KINDNESS ADVOCATOR
An individual who fundraises a minimum of ₹ 1 lakh in donations for a chosen NGO.
- KINDNESS LEADER
An individual who fundraises a minimum of ₹ 2.50 lakhs in donations for a chosen NGO.
- KINDNESS AMBASSADOR
An individual who fundraises a minimum of ₹ 5 lakhs in donations for a chosen NGO.
- KINDNESS CHAMPION
An individual who fundraises a minimum of ₹ 10 lakhs in donations for a chosen NGO.
The event also extends various benefits to the fundraisers depending upon the levels selected/ achieved, which include visibility on event’s digital currencies, official event kitting, invitation to the Procam Marquee on race day, featuring on the event handbook published post race day, invitation to philanthropy awards ceremony and much more. To get more details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
CORPORATE TEAM PARTICIPATION
The CORPORATES TEAMS category is specially designed for companies to field team/s of employees at the TCS World 10K Bengaluru, and support a cause/NGO of their choice through charitable contributions. The event presents opportunities for a company to engage employees and invest in their overall well-being, and drive awareness on the cause supported by the company.
Companies can choose any of the NGOs listed with aidbees for the Event, to support. If a company’s preferred NGO is not registered with the event, aidbees will assist the NGO in completing its registration formalities.
Fielding a Corporate Team.
At TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2023, companies can choose to field corporate teams of following sizes, and make respective upfront (non-refundable) contributions in favour of chosen NGO.
|Non-refundable contribution||No. of employees a company can field|
|Team 10||INR 1,50,000||Up to 10 employees|
|Team 20||INR 2,50,000||Up to 20 employees|
|Team 30||INR 3,50,000||Up to 30 employees|
|Team 50||INR 5,50,000||Up to 50 employees|
Registration process for Corporate Cares teams
- Fill the Corporate Cares registration form
- Choose the NGO/s the team wishes to support.
- Issue a cheque of the contribution of INR 1,50,000; INR 2,50,000; INR 3,50,000 or INR 5,50,000 as the case may be, drawn in favour of the chosen NGO.
- Submit the form to aidbees and the cheque to the supporting NGO.
- aidbees will share the process of getting the team’s individual runners registrations done only once details of the payment have been made to the NGO and the NGO has made a payment to aidbees, .
Along with the team registrations, the company will be required to submit a separate cheque in favour of “Procam International Pvt. Ltd.” for the event participation fee of its team members. This will be one single cheque, consolidating entry fees of all team members, depending upon the race category chosen by each member.
|Category of Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|NGOs||Monday, 6th Feb||Wednesday, 15th May|
|Individual Fundraisers||Monday, 6th Feb||Friday, 9th June|
|Corporate Teams||Monday, 20th Feb||Friday, 21st April|
|Event Run Registration||Wednesday, 1st March||Friday, 21st April|
|Get Active Expo & Bib Collection||Thursday, 18th May – Saturday, 20th May|
|RACE DAY (On-ground)||Sunday, 21st May|
|Last Date to fundraise||Friday, 9th June|
|Date to submit details of funds raised||Friday, 9th June|